Forum Discussion

SaraLeslieAdmin
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
9 days ago

Need Help creating a ScienceLogic User Account or Logging In?

If you are having difficulty with creating your ScienceLogic account, have lost your password or just need a little help accessing one of our portals here are some tips from our Support Login Assistance Page

How do I create a customer user account with ScienceLogic?

If you don't have a ScienceLogic customer user account yet, go to my.sciencelogic.com and click Login. On the Login page, please follow the instructions under 'Sign Up'. After you sign up, be sure to complete your Profile and Account information before proceeding.

What should I do if I forget my ScienceLogic Customer password?

You may reset your password on my.sciencelogic.com here.

What is my username and what should I do if I forget my username?

Your ScienceLogic customer username is likely your corporate email address. If you need direct assistance recovering your username, please contact us at customer-accounts@sciencelogic.com.

What if my email address has changed?

We have various systems that need to be updated when your email address changes. If you require assistance changing your email address, please contact us at customer-accounts@sciencelogic.com.

Is there a separate login for the ScienceLogic Community Nexus site?

The ScienceLogic Support Center (support.sciencelogic.com), ScienceLogic Nexus Community (community.sciencelogic.com), and ScienceLogic Training (sciencelogic-university.litmos.com) all use a common username and password. Once you are logged in to the ScienceLogic Customer Identity site, you can login to the different sites automatically.

What are the security and password requirements for my ScienceLogic customer user?

Your ScienceLogic customer user account follows industry and security best practices requiring a password reset every 90 days. Your password must adhere to the following rules:

• You cannot reuse any of your last 3 passwords.
  • Your new password must be at least 8 characters in length.
  • Your password must contain at least an alpha character, a numeric character, and at least one special character. Special characters include the following:
  • ! " # $ % & ' ( ) * + , - . / : ; < = > ? @ [ \ ] ^ _ ` { | } ~.

If you have any problems resetting your ScienceLogic customer user account, please email our Customer Ops Team at customer-accounts@sciencelogic.com.  

My ScienceLogic customer user shows I am locked out. What can I do?

The customer identity management system will automatically lock out a ScienceLogic customeruser account after three failed login attempts. This login lockout will last up to 30 minutes. If your account is still showing as locked out after 30 minutes, please email our Customer Ops Team at customer-accounts@sciencelogic.com.  

How do I update my personal information?

We use your personal information to provide you with the best possible experience with our Support Team. To best help our Support team contact you or work with you where you are located, please make sure your contact information is correct. You can view and edit your personal contact details directly on your My Profile page.

I can't login to the ScienceLogic University training site and receive an error page. What should I do?

To process your access to the ScienceLogic University training site, we require at least 24 hours to update your customer profile.  You may receive an error page with "Insufficient Privileges" error message and will not be allowed access to the site until your customer profile has been reviewed and approved by our team. To report an issue with access to the ScienceLogic University site, please email our Training team at training@sciencelogic.com.

I can't login to Support Center and need to create an urgent case. What should I do?

Please follow the steps below to create a new case and report your login issue:

I have signed up for a customer user but I am not able to submit cases or request licenses on the Support Center, what should I do?

After signing up for a new customer user, to be able to submit cases, request licenses, download software and access customer specific content, you must confirm your eligibility as a customer of ScienceLogic. Please follow these steps to complete this process:

• Email our Customer Ops Team at customer-accounts@sciencelogic.com and provide the following information:
  • First Name
  • Last Name
  • Customer Account Name
  • Platform Names (formally Stacks) you require access to if these are known to you
  • Our team will process the request, approve or contact you for additional information.
  • Once you are set, visit the "My Support and Customer Success" page for an all-in-one place access.

Thank you for your time, Sara 

No RepliesBe the first to reply