Forum Discussion

SaraLeslieAdmin
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
2 months ago

Hello Job Seekers!

Hello Job Seekers!

Job seekers, introduce yourself in this thread -- please don’t start a new thread. 

What to post:

• Post about what role or roles you’re looking for
  • Share what kind of experience you have or may be looking for.
  • If you’ve used a Science Logic product in the past, please make sure to state that. It will definitely be interesting to employers
  • Include your LinkedIn profile or website
  • Use relevant keywords so you’re findable

Be kind to our administrators and don’t post your email, phone number, address or any other Personal Information.  We don’t allow PII in the Nexus Community so they’ll need to scrub your post. 

Just because you don’t see the perfect job for you here, post anyway, ScienceLogic, Partners and Customers will hear about job opportunities regularly and we will do our best to connect you.

4 Replies

JanvH
    Icon for Contributor rankContributor

Hi, I would like to use the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Jan van Heerden. Working in South Africa. Looking for opportunities to do remote Technical work. I have been working on the ScienceLogic SL1 platform for the last 2.5 Years.. From Installing, Troubleshooting, Architecting, Writing some DA and more.

I have been implementing and supporting these type of monitoring solution for the last 25 years and have quite an extensive knowledge and experience. Below is link to my Linkedin Profile. Please reach out to me if feel that there is an opportunity available.

www.linkedin.com/in/jan-van-heerden

Thanks