Forum Discussion

Uday173
Participant
13 days ago

Need a help on Low ode Information

Hi Everyone

I am currently trying to gather information about low-code in ScienceLogic, including how it works, what updates and changes have been made, how it can be implemented, and how we can effectively use it. If anyone can provide related documents or resources, it would be very helpful for me

• This is a good place to start and has videos explaining each tool along with links to download and the documentation. https://support.sciencelogic.com/s/sl1-studio

The general decision tree for development is

1. Can I build it with a built in Dynamic Application type? (like SNMP, XSLT, Database, etc)
    2. If not, does the Snippet Framework support it? (Rest, CLI/SSH, etc) -> Write a low-code Dynamic Application using the Snippet Framework syntax/libraries 
    3. If not, can I add support to the Snippet Framework myself to do it, has someone in the community already done so, or is it on the roadmap to be added "out of the box"?
    4. If not, write your own python in a Snippet Dynamic Application 

The Dynamic Application Builder is a guided wizard to help you understand the process for developing low code Dynamic Applications, but it only covers some of the use cases the Snippet Framework covers. Start there if you're starting from scratch and want to click around to learn.