Forum Discussion

mattwestjames
Icon for Contributor rankContributor
28 days ago

SL1 Themes after upgrading to v12.2.1.2

Upgraded to SL1 v12.2.1.2 last night and had some bumps but for most part my organization is doing okay. Seen several positive changes in the UI like a much improved Events page however I'm having problems with my themes. I have both a lab and a production systems. To keep myself from accidentally doing stuff in production when I think I'm in the lab, in the past I put a dark theme on production and a light theme on my lab. Since the upgrade I'm seeing light theme pages in certain pages, despite the fact that the dark theme is applied (and reapplied for good measure).

Is this a known issue?

Anyone else seeing this behavior?

• Hi Matt,

I do not have answer to your direct question, but I would like to share how I keep from getting confused on which system I am on. I create a theme with a Logo that names each stack. I create the logo in Work of PowerPoint, save that as a PNG, then use a free online PNG->SVG convertor. See example below.

• I also use the logo option, keeping the SL logo but writing the platform name. 

• Hi Matt,

I do not have answer to your direct question, but I would like to share how I keep from getting confused on which system I am on. I create a theme with a Logo that names each stack. I create the logo in Work of PowerPoint, save that as a PNG, then use a free online PNG->SVG convertor. See example below.