Forum Discussion

MitchellTK
Participant
2 months ago

SL1 Okta SAML Integration

Hey Everyone,

I have recently integrated my SL1 distributed system with Okta. When accessing my databases directly by their IP everything functions as intended. Where the trouble begins is when trying to access my Admin Portals. When trying to access the Admin Portals we get a message back of "File not found". We have created sperate Okta applications and added them to the database hoping to resolve the issue but it still persist.

Has anyone done this integration before and have they run into similar issues?

3 Replies

• Thanks ... if that's the case, then the fundamental Okta SAML integration is fine, and this should just work.  There may be some kind of routing or firewall issue involved, but I think you should start a support case for this, as what you are doing is, far as I can tell, supported today.

• Okta-SAML is supported:  Just to be sure I'm understanding the question, are you able to login and use SL1 with the AP2 interface on the database appliance, but you can't when you try to access the same interface on an admin portal?

MitchellTK
      Participant

Yes, so using the Database appliance AP2 interface everything functions correctly. The same interface on the Admin Portal fails to a "file not found" 404. This also does happen after Okta successfully verifies my account